Kangaroo Courts is Vicious and ruthless. Read Details below. Click Read
Please spend a little bit of your time to help my friend Ammon Bundy. The establishment is out for his blood and he could really use our help. If you are Here as a PR Member, NOW is the time to take ACTION for the Man who showed us the way.
There are several things we can do:
1. Show up to the Ada County Courthouse on Monday, January 23rd, if possible, about 8AM. Even if you will be late, Please show up as soon possible. Supporting Ammon in person is the most powerful thing we CAN DO! Fill the Courtroom and Halls.
2. Make sure you read and share his letter with EVERYONE YOU KNOW. This letter describes what is happening to him currently.
Here's a link you can post instead. https://www.defendingutah.org/post/2023/01/18/ammon-bundy-warning-letter-to-gadiantons-of-idaho/
3. The link above provides an update. Update 1, at the very bottom, it tells what took place at his pre-trial hearing on Wednesday. Two Holland and Hart attorneys (representing the hospital in the civil lawsuit against Ammon) were present and advising/whispering to the prosecutor from behind. We are asking everyone to file a grievance with the Idaho State Bar against the two attorneys that were present, Erik Stidham and Christopher McCurdy. This seems unethical at the very least. This grievance form (in the link below) needs to be filled out, one form for each attorney, and returned to the Idaho State Bar in PDF format.
You can mail it to Idaho State Bar, PO Box 895, Boise, ID 83701 or email the PDF form to Katherine Williams at email@example.com.
4. Forward the below link detailing the 8 laws that were broken during the Baby Cyrus incident to all your representatives. They need to know how CPS and local police disregarded the law that night.
5. Additionally, you can write to Chris Roth, CEO of St. Luke’s Hospital, however, the only email we could find to the foundation is: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Call Judge Annie McDevitt at 208-287-7483, give your personal testimony to Ammon's character. You may get a message machine or someone who is screening her calls.
7. You can also write or call (with personal testimony to Ammon’s character) Whitney Welsh and the Ada County Prosecutors at Ada County Courthouse 200 W Front Street, Boise, ID 83702. Phone: 208 287-7700. Email: email@example.com
8. Change your MEDIA PLATFORMS Profile Photo to this one below. Share this CTA Directives everywhere and Ammons Letter. IT'S IMPERATIVE
Thank you! A11
Do as I say, not as I do?
"When someone comes to threaten your family, you stand in defense of your family and you call upon God to help you. In what ever circumstance is. Because history has proven especially in our last several decades that no rights are being preserved in the courts. In fact, they're being taken there. Because what happens is this, is, we have a hope that … let's say someone comes, that doesn't matter whether it's a federal agency or whether it's an individual, come to take your, our, rights away. And then what do we do, we hire an attorney and we run up to a judge, and we say, "Judge, Judge! Will you please grant me the rights that I already have?" And the Judge, may go … he may very well be part of this, most likely is, part of this conspiracy. Now, do you think he's gonna preserve your rights? No. But, what you did is you allowed him to make the decision of whether you’re going to preserve, or, be able to have your rights or not. You gave'em up. You literally gave'em up by running to the courts and running to a Judge and say, "You make the decision, Judge, of whether I own these rights or not." No! When you know for certain that those are your rights you do not allow them to be questioned. And I know that that's a strong thing I'm saying. But when you do that, then your friends need to come and protect you also. And it's a duty of ours to do that. When we see somebody that is standing up for their rights, and we see that it is their rights, and we see that there's a combination forming to take those rights it is our duty, each one of our duty, to go and to defend our neighbor."