In an obvious attempt to take the wind out of our sails, Broward School Board has postponed their meeting to decide on whether or not to continue suffocating children to death. After a successful rally and mask burning, we were told our medical exemptions would be respected. An hour later the School Board in a closed door meeting changed their minds and said we must wear masks. We refused. They then proceeded to postpone the entire meeting to tomorrow and announced they will be segregating anti-maskers to an outside area. We will be there! Come for prayer at 11am and for the meeting at 12noon.
Click a button above to copy the address (URL)of this page to your system clipboard.